my new sport

being sports-minded, i'm always open to try new sports as long as i can cram it into my busy schedule. so, after the green team was eliminated from our basketball tournament, i decided to give airsoft a go.

egged on by my officemates jad, lenard, and john, i purchased my own AEG, a type of airsoft gun. i bought mine from sir sonny and i must say that i am truly impressed with the thompson m1a1 i got from him. so for all filipinos out there looking for a trusted seller of airsoft guns in the philippines, i would definitely recommend sir sonny. i have yet to take a good pic of my tommy gun so i'm gonna post more pictures of it here later on. for now, all i got is this:
although a newbie or greenhorn or a rookie (or whatever they call newcomers to the sport), i have already participated in a large-scale game. it was the jungle blizzard in iriga city. i did not come prepared for the said game as i do not have vests or battle dress uniform for that matter. but i managed to score two knife kills (wOOt!) hehehe...

i'm also thinking about buying a pistol and having a guitar case redesigned to carry my gun as it's quite bulky and would not fit into my montanara daypack. but with no funds yet, i have to settle on carrying it around on a guitar case padded with my jacket and other stuff. and since i don't know what to add further, am gonna cut this rant right here. ehehe

Popular posts from this blog

who's got the baddest f1 helmet?

kevin durant is rookie of the year

anybody who matter really ripping on lebron?